Monday, September 22, 2008

Awsome Play Session Tonight

Played with Renegade tonight. When I went to the pasture to get him he came to me at a FAST walk. We went together at liberty to the play pen. Took all of about 5 minutes to get him ready to ride and he did a really beautiful sideways at the fence and really put effort into it - he wasn't quite trotting but almost. Terri, you'd be proud - we played with the go/whoa and I got a couple of really good stops when I lifted the reins (I remembered to lift up and not back). And right after that a couple good stops off my seat and once when I blew out he threw on the brakes. We quit that and did a little follow the rail at the walk and trot and did a little tit for tat and changes of direction. And...drum roll please...no cookies involved and NO ANTENNA at all, nada during the whole play time!!! Whoopee :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Stopped after that and took him to the bucket of soaked T&A cubes. Oh boy...was he ever a happy camper. My dog Snowbaby and I sat with him while he ate (he took his time and enjoyed every bite!). We went together back to the pasture and of course the other 3 met us as the gate. Everybody got their cookies and I said good night.

No comments: