Friday, September 11, 2009

L2 Certificate, Savvy String, and Pin Arrived Today!!!!!

My L2 certificate, string, and pin arrived in the mail today and I'm so excited. As I sit here holding my string and feeling of it, I am remembering all the "TRY" it took to get to this point. When I first began this journey (really pre, pre, pre, level one!!!) I had times when I thought I'd never make it and I felt like giving up. I am so glad I persisted and stayed the course. I don't have "those days" anymore, everything is fun and facinating now for me and my horse. We are having a ball together and I'm living my lifelong dream of having horses and knowing "where to be, when to be, and why to be"!!
I have so many possibilities now and becoming an instructor is even part of my dream (even at my age, which I won't tell here!!!).

THANK YOU PAT AND LINDA. BECAUSE OF YOU I AM LIVING MY DREAM!!!
Kathy and Renegade
Proud L3 Student