Saturday, January 9, 2010

Where Has The Time Gone???!!

Gosh, I've been incredibily busy since last posting what with the holidays, trying to squeeze in play days and play time with my horse and starting back to school, I haven't had much free time at all!!

First, let me start with the obligatory New Year's "resolutions" of sorts:

I am going to eat healthier, changing what and how I eat a little at a time so I have a better chance of creating new, healthy habits! Hopefully, as a result of healthier eating, I will lose a few pounds which I'm sure will make Renegade happier!!

I am going to "live in the moment" more often and enjoy life as it happens, not worrying about the past (which I can't change) or the future (what might happen).

I am going to raise my expectations for both myself and my horse. Not that I want to force him to do anything but to expect a certain result, reward the try, and look for improvement each time I repeat an exercise until we are really good at it! And...I want to do a better job of expanding my comfort zone to keep me from getting stagnant!

I'm setting a goal of filming and submitting at least two of the three savvys for L3 this year. I would like to do all three but with school, I may not have the time and I don't want to rush the process.

I want to complete my bachelor's degree in late 2010 or early 2011 and I want to take a course at the ISC in late 2010 or early 2011.

I have more but I need to get going for now.

No comments: