Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Came home tonight to see all four horses congregated at the same part of the fence. I parked my truck to check out what they were so interested in. Well, the neighbors adopted 2 mini's that were part of a massive seizure of horses about 3 months ago (140 mini's and horses in one location and several more in a couple of other locations). The mini's are adorable and I love their whinnying. Not so sure yet what my horses think about this mini invasion!! Even my cows were checking them out and mooing at them!!

My horses were glad to see me (I had their roll of hay) and they all came running when I got it unloaded. They happily gave up their sentry of the mini's to munch.

I'll have to see what happens over the next few days.

Didn't get a chance to play tonight, had too many chores and it was HOT, HOT, HOT and MUGGY!!

No comments: