Monday, March 9, 2009

Private Lesson and Levels Auditions

After my private lesson with a Parelli Professional on Saturday, March 7, 2009, I’ve been doing ALOT of thinking and licking and chewing.
I printed out all the Auditions information and the self assessments. I looked through everything to see where the holes are and I am making a 30 day plan on paper so I have my own roadmap of where I am now and where I need to go.
I am planning out exactly what I want to work on and play with for each of the next 30 days. My plan includes playing with new stuff for 7 days then moving on or adding the next element and REALLY USING the patterns. I’m also focusing on specifics for each thing like using my energy to drive.
I am also going to include measurable goals for the next 30 days so I can see how I’m doing.
I have a really good start, I just need to add a few things today, tweak it, print it out, and take it out with me every time I go to play. After each play session I plan on evaluating how things went and whether I need to adjust anything.
I think having this spelled out in writing will help me stick to a plan, keep me on track, and play with a purpose!

No comments: